Experience- 2-5 years
Big Data Engineers
Be on the leading edge of applying machine learning and data modeling to the world of advanced cyber security. As part of the product development team, you will directly impact the product by developing core algorithms to model complex problems. The development team is doing some bleeding edge stuff for Patternex, a pioneer in this emerging field that has people from MIT as brains behind the idea.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Development and testing of efficient data processing algorithms in a collaborative team environment
- Big Data analytics application development using Kafka, Spark, Cassandra, etc.
- Build data pipelines to handle billions of events using Kafka, Spark streaming and Spark batch processing
- Incorporate cutting-edge Machine Learning Algorithms to the data pipeline
- Provide real-time streaming and querying capability on a large volume of data
- Strong CS fundamentals, including good working knowledge of classic algorithms and data structures
- Experience with Big Data Analytics: stream processing, batch processing optimization.
- "Hands-on" with Big Data technologies like Spark, Kafka, Cassandra etc.
- At least four years experience in designing and implementing software systems using Python
- Passionate about learning new technologies and solving hard problems
Desired Education and Knowledge:
- BTech/MTech in Computer Science, Mathematics or related discipline from one of the premier institutes like IIT, BITS, NSIT, NIT etc
- Familiarity with a variety of machine learning and statistical methods
- Experience with developing and deploying on AWS