Cloud Architect (8-10 years)
Is software engineering your passion? Are you always hungry for challenges? Do you like to take risks? Do you always crave to learn more and more? Do you like to help others solve their problems? Do you like to solve complex problems by simple methods? If the answer to all the above is YES, then we want you to join our team.
Do you have the following skillset?
- Experience with cloud native technologies, workflow, architecture, and development in a production environment (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure)
- Production experience with any one or more of RedShift, SnowFlake, ELK, RDS, Hadoop, Apache Spark, Splunk, Humio, Kibana
- Demonstrated leadership in all aspects of software
- Ability to tackle large scale architecture problems
- Experience working with large distributed applications on heterogeneous platforms
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Possess strong organizational skills, both for yourself and for the team while working with many people in a fast-paced environment.
Icing on the cake, if you
- Drive overall software architecture, working closely with product specific technical architecture experts
- Evaluate new projects and changes in design for security implications, and work with design teams to mitigate and resolve based on value/impact/effort balance
- Provide technical leadership in planning, development, and execution of software efforts
- Design and build prototype solutions
- Engage in hands-on, in-depth analysis, review, and design of the software, including technical review and analysis of source code. Will include reviews of in-house developed code, as well as review of technologies provided by third party vendors
- Conduct ongoing analysis of our architecture and designs, facilitate and perform various tests and reviews of our code, products, services and infrastructure
What we can offer you?
- Culture to promote learning and growth by relentless focus on innovation
- A team of aces to work with
- Streamlined engineering processes woven around Agile methodology with the help of tools
- Design-led engineering focus
- Opportunity to work on B2B and B2C products in various domains like healthcare &
- Opportunity to work on new age domains like AWS, Healthcare, IoT, Data Analytics etc
Think you fit in?
We look forward to hearing from you!