Woodland Hills, CA
The position requires a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Engineering Management and 2 years of experience in the job offered or a related leadership position. The position requires skills and knowledge in Microsoft Visio, Lucid Charts, Jira, Azure DevOps, Freedcamp, Asana, Adobe XD, Pencil, Sketch, Invision Studio, and Balsamiq. The position involves little travel - 24% of work time, several days, but less than 60 days per year.
Do you have the following skillset?
- Oversee the design, development, and implementation of web-based and mobile application solutions to meet the strategic business objectives of client companies.
- Meet with clients to understand their software requirements and determine issues affecting their current IT infrastructure.
- Analyze business and user requirements and review clients’ existing systems, servers, and functional specifications.
- Deconstruct and prioritize software objectives and high-level systems information into concise requirements and work with company engineers to design innovative, efficient, and scalable web and mobile software solutions.
- Design preliminary wireframes, prototypes, and user interfaces for software applications and platforms using development and design tools, including Adobe XD, Pencil, Sketch, Invision Studio, and Balsamiq.
- Present preliminary application designs to clients for approval and refines wireframes and solution architecture to improve user experience and application efficiency.
- Translate product requirements into code using software algorithm design and leverage Agile and Scrum methodologies to design two-week sprints for project deliverables.
- Manage the product engineering team through all aspects of the product development phase and provide technical and strategic guidance to engineers and internal management teams.
- Review completed software applications to ensure applications align with business and user needs as well as internal product strategy.
Icing on the cake, if you
- Guide product engineers in scaling and implementing completed applications and platforms with clients’ existing systems and performing user acceptance testing.
- Design extensions of applications to adapt to changing user requirements and anticipate future requirements. Stay abreast of the latest advancements in User Interfaces, Artificial Intelligence, and consumer technology and work with company executive teams to define strategic objectives for company products and services.
What we can offer you?
- Culture to promote learning and growth by a relentless focus on innovation
- Streamlined engineering processes woven around Agile methodology with the help of tools
- Design-led engineering focus
Think you fit in?
We look forward to hearing from you!