Full stack engineer (Python + React) (2-5 Years)
Is software engineering your passion? Are you always hungry for challenges? Do you like to take risks? Do you always crave to learn more and more? Do you like to help others solve their problems? Do you like to solve complex problems by simple methods?
Do you have the following skillset?
- Proficiency in Python 3.x
- Working knowledge of constructs like Iterators, Generators, Itertools, Decorators, Descriptors, IOLoop
- Proficiency in Django or Flask to develop REST compliant APIs
- Can write highly performant Python code
- Experience with packaging and deployment tools like Wheels and Fabric is a big plus
- Can apply design principles and design patterns to your code in a practical way
- Knowledge of working with ORMs like SQLAlchemy or Django ORM
- Working experience in writing automated tests using unittest and nosetest
- Good working experience in database modeling and can write advanced SQL Queries
- Experience with a frontend web framework/library like ReactJS or Angular would be a plus
- Deep knowledge of troubleshooting and debugging techniques like divide & conquer, time profiling and memory profiling
- Self-motivation to dig in and learn on your own
- Prompt and proactive communication ability
Icing on the cake, if you
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, jQuery and other Web technologies
- Exposure with Atlassian JIRA application lifecycle management tool
- Working experience with Scrum methodology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exposure to various tools that help in maintaining code quality like SonarQube
What we can offer you?
- Culture to promote learning and growth by relentless focus on innovation
- A team of aces to work with
- Streamlined engineering processes woven around Agile methodology with the help of tools
- Design-led engineering focus
- Opportunity to work on B2B and B2C products in various domains like healthcare &
- Opportunity to work on new age domains like AWS, Healthcare, IoT, Data Analytics etc
Think you fit in?
We look forward to hearing from you!