Python Developer (3-5 years)
Is software engineering your passion? Are you always hungry for challenges? Do you like to take risks? Do you always crave to learn more and more? Do you like to help others solve their problems? Do you like to solve complex problems by simple methods? If the answer to all the above is YES, then we want you to join our team.
Do you have the following skillset?
- Proficiency in Python
- Experience in Flask or Django
- Experience of AWS and Serverless
- Understanding of design principles and design patterns
- Knowledge of working with ORMs
- Working experience in writing automated unit tests
- Deep knowledge of troubleshooting and debugging techniques
- Good working experience in databases and can write advanced SQL Queries
- Self motivation to dig in and learn by own
Icing on the cake, if you
- Have an ownership mindset
- Quickly understand project requirements
- Are smart and inquisitive
- Have a mindset of suggesting solutions to problems
- Think of edge cases before even starting to write the code
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understand and practice Agile and Scrum processes
- Have working knowledge of HTML, CSS, jQuery and other web technologies
- Are excellent at listening to others and also express yourself clearly
- Can work independently
- Have exposure with Atlassian JIRA application lifecycle management tool
- Are a geek that uses technology to solve his/her own problems whenever possible
- Have exposure to various tools that help in maintaining code quality like SonarQube
What we can offer you?
- Culture to promote learning and growth by relentless focus on innovation
- A team of aces to work with
- Streamlined engineering processes woven around Agile methodology with the help of tools
- Design led engineering focus
- Opportunity to work on B2B and B2C products in various domains like healthcare & education
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies like IoT, Azure, AWS, Power BI, ML, Data Analytics etc.
Think you fit in?
We look forward to hearing from you!