Sr. Software Engineer (Big Data) (4-6 years)
Is software engineering your passion? Are you always hungry for challenges? Do you like to take risks? Do you always crave to learn more and more? Do you like to help others solve their problems? Do you like to solve complex problems by simple methods?
Do you have the following skillset?
- Must have 4 – 6 years of experience in designing, developing, and testing big data solutions.
- Hands on experience in object-oriented development using Java on UNIX/Linux platform.
- Hands on experience in Big Data – Spark, Kafka, PIG, HIVE, HBASE.
- Experience in developing solutions/applications in the mobile telecom domain using GSM, GRPS, LTE, TAP technologies is an added advantage.
- Help define and understand the product in details
- Find out existing platform components that can be used
- Find out technical unknowns and get them resolved
- Help prepare design documents
- Help prepare test plans
- Create tasks and assign them to a team
- Provide technical assistance to the team
- Develop and test a deliverable thoroughly
- Provide inputs to other functions e.g QE, PSO ,Support and documentation
Icing on the cake, if you
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Possesses leadership skills, delegation & team building capabilities
- Analytical skills and attitude for problem solving
- Strong Project Management skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Decision Making
- Instructional Design
- Time Management. Ability to handle pressure and providing timely delivery
What we can offer you?
- Culture to promote learning and growth by relentless focus on innovation
- A team of aces to work with
- Streamlined engineering processes woven around Agile methodology with the help of tools
- Design-led engineering focus
- Opportunity to work on B2B and B2C products in various domains like healthcare &
- Opportunity to work on new age domains like AWS, Healthcare, IoT, Data Analytics etc
Think you fit in?
We look forward to hearing from you!