Technical Architect (10-15 years)
We're looking for a Technical Architect to join our team at Quovantis. We work for startups and have a lot of challenging problems to solve every day. The young and highly talented engineers at Quovantis bring in immense raw energy to work every day. Along with our Technical Leads and Architects you will be channeling this energy to build highly performant and reliable solutions for our partners. If you are looking to join a new organization, then we would love to talk to you. Send us your resume, will ya?
Do you have the following skillset?
- 12+ years of experience across heterogeneous technology stacks (Java/Python/Node/AWS/Bigdata/Machine Learning)
- Ability to represent an abstract problem in the form of finite real objects/patterns of the system
- Envisioning and driving solution architecture after hearing the product’s vision and user stories
- Ability to envision and drive a proactive architectural roadmap for an existing product keeping in mind the future requirements
- Knowledge of different types of architectural styles like Monoliths, Microservices, Service Based, Event driven, Microkernel, etc.
- Deep knowledge of web application scalability, security and performance
- Know-how to take apps to a production environment and meet the operational SLAs
- Excellent knowledge of SQL databases and ability to write advanced, performant SQL queries
- Strong experience on NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Kafka etc. and caching solutions like Redis, Memcache etc.
- Self-learning/product experience through at least 4 proof of concepts done all by yourself in the past 1 year
- Demonstrable deep interest in IoT, AI, ML, Big Data, or Microservices
Icing on the cake, if you
- Have excellent communication skills to lead a decision-making process and persuade stakeholders (both business and technical)
- Live by the mantra of “buck stops with me”
- Practice Curiosity over Complacency
- Are a lean mean learning machine
- Get goosebumps thinking about scalability, performability, flexibility, maintainability
What we can offer you?
- Culture to promote learning and growth by a relentless focus on innovation
- A team of aces to work with
- Streamlined engineering processes woven around Agile methodology with the help of tools
- Design-led engineering focus
- Opportunity to work on B2B and B2C products in new-age domains like IoT, Healthcare, Machine Learning, Data Analytics, etc.
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies like IoT, Azure, AWS, Power BI, ML, Data Analytics, etc.
Think you fit in?
We look forward to hearing from you!