Technical Lead – MERN (6-9 Years)
Is software engineering your passion? Are you always hungry for challenges? Do you like to take risks? Do you always crave to learn more and more? Do you like to help others solve their problems? Do you like to solve complex problems by simple methods?
Do you have the following skillset?
- Proficient in building restful APIs using NodeJs using Express or any other framework.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Good knowledge of HTML 5, CSS 3.
- Hands on experience working with any Cloud platform preferable AWS.
- Good understanding of the Serverless architecture.
- Hands on experience building Microservices will be preferred.
- Good understanding of commonly used design principles and design patterns.
- An experienced grasp of version control, branches and git in particular.
- Thorough understanding of working in development, staging and production environments.
- Understanding of Vagrant, AWS Codedeploy, Cloudformation.
- Working experience building high performance and scalable applications.
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug application for functional and common problems.
- Should have good written/verbal communication skills.
Icing on the cake, if you
- Working experience with Scrum methodology.
- Good written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Exposure to various tools that help in maintaining code quality like SonarQube.
- Exposure with Atlassian JIRA application lifecycle management tool.
What we can offer you?
- Culture to promote learning and growth by relentless focus on innovation.
- A team of aces to work with.
- Streamlined engineering processes woven around Agile methodology with the help of tools.
- Design-led engineering focus.
- Opportunity to work on B2B and B2C products in various domains like healthcare &
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies like IoT, Azure, AWS, Power BI, ML, Data Analytics etc.
Think you fit in?
We look forward to hearing from you!